November 30, 2012

Hardcore Gratitude Day 4 - Blessings in Disguise

If I hadn’t married you, I wouldn’t have our beautiful daughter. If I hadn’t divorced you, I wouldn’t have known true love and companionship when I found it. If I hadn’t married you, I wouldn’t have fun memories of Navy life and all the friends we made. If I hadn’t divorced you, I wouldn’t have so much pleasure in my life and more to come. If I hadn’t married you I wouldn’t appreciate being known the way I am by Mark. If I hadn’t divorced you, I wouldn’t have experienced the growth I did in raising Jesamie. If I hadn’t married you, I’d never have cared for an ex like I do. If I hadn’t divorced you, we never would have found the blessings we have in our forever spouses. Brightest Blessings on you TJ.

Hardcore Gratitude by Traci Reed available at tracireed.com; Islsnd Christmas by Rosey Posey at Scrapbookgraphics; Sea Glass Styles by Amanda_Fraijo-Tobin at ScrapGirls.com; Fonts: CenturyGothic

14-days-of-hardcore-gratitude
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment